Surface Land Administrators and Agents
Hurland Services Ltd. is always looking for the right person to join our team, and each employee contributes to our success. We offer Competitive Compensation Packages, and a Comprehensive Benefit Package is available for full time positions.
The following qualifications would be ideal for these positions:
- Proficient in Windows applications (Word, Excel etc.)
- Knowledge of Spin and ETS Search Systems
- Document preparation – Surface Lease, Right of Way and Amending Agreements
- Application and processing of Crown Lands and Special Areas Lands
- Knowledge of First Nations Consultation process
- Identifying and managing Third Party Requests and Agreements
- Knowledge of Directive 056 Requirements
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritize a variety of urgent tasks
- Adapt to various client requests and requirements
- Professional interaction with Land Agents, Surveyors and Clients
The Hurland Services Team of Land Administrators, Land Agents and Consultation Specialists have decades of hands-on experience with all aspects of the Energy, Utility and Transmission Industries.
With over 35 years of experience we’ve earned thousands of solid client relationships by delivering exceptional results. We are seeking talented and ambitious individuals to contribute to our success in the future.
We thank all applicants submitting Resumes in advance. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply below online or forward your resume in strictest confidence to: email@example.com
Or fill in the form below