SABIS staff are an important part of each client’s personal support network. At any given time, Case Managers are working with approximately 260 clients. We do not provide assessments or rehabilitation, but we do help clients access these services as required.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU NEED TO BE A RESIDENT OF THE CALGARY AREA IN ORDER TO RECEIVE SERVICES.
Please refer to the list of communities we serve.
Some of our services include:
- Assisting with applications for supports and services from government programs and community-based agencies
- Providing individuals and families with information on acquired brain injury and its effects
- Offering emotional support and practical advice on living with a brain injury
- Advocacy and support to appeal denied services or applications
- Financial management assistance for recipients of AISH and CPP-Disability benefits
Within five working days of receiving this application, SABIS’ Intake Coordinator will call you to discuss your needs in greater detail and answer your questions.
Who We Support
Get In Touch
102, 2116 27th Avenue NE
Calgary, Alberta T2E 7A6
Sign up for our newsletter