At uLoan Canada we know that running a small business poses many challenges. Do not let cash flow constraints be on of them!
Invoice Factoring is when a business sells all or a portion of their accounts receivables at a discount in order to gain quicker access to the funds required to grow and manage the company.
Often the most stressful aspect of operating your business is waiting 30-90 days to get paid for work you have already completed. This cash flow constraint hampers growth and stability.
We can provide the cash flow you need from your existing Accounts receivables. There is no need to take on new debt and affect your bottom line or equity stake. We can advance your business up to 80% of the value of your current invoices for as little as 3% per month.
Reasons to factor invoices:
- Payroll Shortfalls
- New Growth opportunities requiring capital
- Supply Chain Management
- New business without established credit lines
- Past Credit Issues
How it works:
- A client approaches uLoan with specific invoices they would like to factor
- uLoan verifies the validity of the invoices and establishes a pay history
- uLoan and the client enter into an agreement to purchase the invoices
- uLoan advances the client between 50-80% of the whole invoice amount
- When uLoan receives payment on the invoice they pay to the client the remaining amount of the invoice less accrued interest and fees.
Give uLoan a call today at 250-300-3015 to learn how they can help you turn your hard earned receivables into the cash flow you need.